We follow the early childhood educational philosophy that children learn through experiential activities. Young children acquire knowledge by doing, and experiences should be full of movement, imagination, and self-directed play. Children also require a safe, loving, stress-free environment in which to grow and learn. We will provide that security together with an enriched atmosphere that encourages children in making discoveries that build on their prior knowledge. Children will learn of God’s love through Bible stories, Chapel time with Pastor Chris, songs and games.
We believe children learn through:
• interactions with nurturing and knowledgeable adults and other children.
• interactions with their environment.
• a strong home-school connection.
• engaging in hands-on activities.
• sensory stimulation.
• activities that align with their stage of development.
• a balance between quiet learning and active learning.